The Formatter will adjust citation, reference, and formatting conventions according to the guidelines of the specified journal. The Formatter will correct the layout of the document and standardize conventions. The Formatter will correct the format of all citations and references and provide comments indicating missing information in references or the title page.
Manuscript Formatting includes:
- Formatting citations and references to guidelines of the specified journal
- Formatting headings, including case, order, and preferred heading names
- Correcting margins and line and sentence spacing
- Correcting the location of figures and tables
- Noting where the author must provide additional information or content